It’s okay. A little drool pools at the side of my mouth when I look at these too. No one is judging here. And if you are here and judging this probably isn’t the right blog for you. We are a judge free, drool inducing blog/zone – so there.
But I really, really hope you choose to stay 🙂
(Can we just take a moment to stop and appreciate that heavy handed, but aboslutely t00-die for Nutella swirl? It gets cut/swirled in until the finished product has little Nutella veins running throughout.)
And being the horrible person that I am, I’ve made you wait like 4.1 million eons for this recipe. I flashed it all over the Inst-take-a-picture-of-every-morsel-I-consume-and-add-hipster-filters-to-it-gram, and the Bookface page, like, weeks ago and still its taken me this long to post if for you all to see. This is the kind of horrible person I am.
But today, I’m going to try and be a better person, starting with ending the long drawn out tease that has formerly been this recipe, and give ya the goods.
And trust me, it was worth every second of the wait.
4 Ingredient, No Churn Nutella Ice Cream
2 cups of cream
1/4 cup of liquid hazelnut coffee creamer
3/4 cup of Nutella
1 can (14 oz) of condensed Milk
1. In a mixer, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
2. While the mixer is on low speed, add the Condensed Milk.
3. Add the hazelnut coffee creamer.
4. Add 1/2 cup of Nutella.
5. Remove the ice cream base from the mixer.
6. Pour the mixture in a loaf pan. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of Nutella and use a spatula or a butter knife to swirl the Nutella into the ice cream. Cover with Tightly with plastic wrap
7. Place in the freezer for a minimum of 4-5 hours or until set.