Do you love nachos? Buffalo Wings? Ranch Dressing? Tired of the same old, same old thing? Then this creative spin on a familiar favorite is the recipe for you! These mouth-watering nachos are a perfect powerhouse of flavor. Quick and easy to assemble, this recipe is great for a busy weekday dinners. With it’s affordable ingredients, most of which are probably already somewhere in your kitchen, they’re party and event friendly. Finger-lickin’ good, Buffalo Chicken Nachos are a must-try. ‘Regular’ nachos will never seem the same again.
Family-friendly or crowd-pleaser, this versatile recipe will put a smile on the diner’s face. Mom and/or hostess beware: you will be asked for the recipe. Repeatedly.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
recipe adapted from Will Cook For Smiles
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing (I put my ranch in the blender with some cilantro and blend together for our dressing)
- 3/4 cup shredded mexican blend, or cheddar, cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- tortilla chips
- In a small pan, heat up buffalo sauce and water.
- On a baking sheet start layering the nachos.
- -spread half the desired amount of tortilla chips
-spread 1/2 the lettuce
-spread 1/2 the tomatoes
– drizzle 1/2 the Ranch dressing
– spread 1/2 the cheese and 1/2 the chicken over it
- Repeat to make the next layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-13 minutes.